SCRAPBOOKING PROCESS VIDEO #2 WITH AMY COLLECTION

Hello Everyone! Today I'm back with the second layout that I created with Claudia's digital/printable "AMY" collection. If you like get this collection please visit her Etsy shop. 
¡Hola a todos! Hoy he vuelto con el segundo layout que creé con la linda colección digital/imprimible de Claudia Van R Designs llamada AMY. Si quieres adquirir esta colección puedes visitar su tienda de Etsy.

For the background of this layout, I used one of my favorite paper that included this lovely collection.
Para el fondo de esta layout usé un papel que incluye esta colección y es uno de mis favoritos. 


Here some close-ups.
Aquí algunos detalles.



Here is the process video:
Aquí el video del proceso:



I hope you liked this layout. See you.
Espero que les haya gustado este layout. Nos vemos.

1 comment: