JUSTNICK STUDIO: SIXTEEN


Hello Friends! Maryám here to share with you a new layout using awesome cut files from the JustNick Shop

For this layout, I used two cut files. I started with Butterfly Background. I opened it in Photoshop and with the eraser tool, I deleted all the butterflies except for one. I chose one in black because I wanted to cut an easy shape. Once I had all my butterflies already cut I decided that I wanted to add a little bit of dimension to the page so I took two butterflies and I adhered them together so in that way I can fold the first one. After that, I added some hand stitching because why not?! Then I added all of the embellishments but I was feeling that it needed something else so I decided to cut a few flowers from the Lazy Daisies Set and then I added enamel dots in the center on each one.

And here is my layout:




I hope you liked this page. Let me know if you have any questions. Don’t forget to visit the shop because there are more amazing cut files waiting for you.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment