PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO: KEEP DREAMING


Hola Amigas! Maryám aquí para compartir una nueva tarjeta usando la preciosa colección Dream Big de Claudia van Rooijen. En caso de que no la hayan visto aún, puedes dar click aquí para verla.
Hello Friends! Maryám here with you today to share a new card using the gorgeous Dream Big collection from Claudia van Rooijen. In case you want to see the stuff from this collection you can click here.

Para esta tarjeta usé un papel llamado Shine from Within como mi fondo. En el lado izquerdo de la tarjeta puse la mayoría de los adornos. Incluí un par de flores y unas tiras de papel. Al final añadí un par de lentejuelas.
For this card, I used the paper Shine from Within as my background. On the left side of the card, I created the main cluster of embellishments. It includes a few flowers and some strips of paper. In the end, I added some tiny clear sequins.

Aquí está la tarjeta:
Here is the final card:





Eso es todo por hoy. Espero les haya gustado esta layout. Si tienen alguna pregunta solo déjenmela en los comentarios.
That’s is for today! I hope you liked this layout. Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment