CLIQUE KITS: LOVELY LAYOUT


Hey, Friends! Maryám here to share a layout that I created using the beautiful April 2018 kit from Clique Kits. This kit features the Flourish collection from Maggie Holmes which is absolutely beautiful.  I also got the opportunity to design the exclusives of this month so I'm using a couple of them on my page.

For this page, I did a lot of fussy cutting. The papers from this collection come with so many flowers, butterflies, and more elements that meant to be cut.

The idea of this page started because I had a photo of two deer and in the ephemera pack of the collection there was a deer too, so I decided to create a kind of a scene of the deer in the middle of the forest.

Here are some close-ups:






That's it's for today, my friends! I hope you liked this project. Let me know if you have any questions and don't forget to use my code MARYAM10 at the Clique Kits shop to get a 10% off in your order.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment