JUSTNICK STUDIO: SHAKER CARDS #2


Hello Friends! Maryám here with you today to share a new pair of shaker cards. This time I'm using the Up in the clouds and Up in the air set and my scrapbooking collection Sweet Life.

For the first card, I used some clouds of the set, I backed them with a clear acetate sheet and of course, I also added some sequins matching the colors of the collection. The sentiment of this cards is: "Make your dreams happen" and the embellishments are just a few butterflies.




For the second card, I used one of the hot air balloons and I did the same thing. The sentiment of my card is: "remember to smile" and I added some sticker flowers as embellishments.




That's it for today. I hope you liked these cards. Let me know if you have any questions.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment